New Support for Avid Media Composer 6, Symphony 6, and NewsCutter 10
New BCC 8 AVX features include:
- BCC Videoscope: checks color levels at any stage of an Avid Media Composer, NewsCutter, or Symphony project, ensuring broadcast-legal colors of the final output or any individual element in the project.
- BCC Film Glow: creates the soft feel of exposed film.
- BCC Flicker Fixer: repairs video affected by flickering light or uneven shutter exposure.
- Beat Reactor: built into many BCC AVX filters, Beat Reactor makes it easy to generate audio-driven effects such as a pulsing light, a glow, or even an image wipe that follows along with the beat of an audio track.
A free update to BCC 8 AVX, scheduled for release in December, will additionally provide:
- BCC Stage Light: simulates production lights, projectors, or stage lighting.
- BCC Lens Flare 3D: creates cinematic looks, stylish broadcast design elements, and beautiful transitions.
- BCC Particle Emitter: provides an incredibly powerful, flexible, and OpenGL-accelerated particle system.
- BCC Organic Strands: emulates flowing strands of matter, glowing plasma, and many other creative options.
- BCC Wild Cards: an easy-to-use particle-based filter for building complex designs of 2D images in 3D space.